BRM Risk Management Business Statement
BRM is committed to providing the highest standard of professionalism to our clients and stakeholders. Our vision is to:
- provide the first choice accross Australia for workers' compensation, claims management, rehabilitation management audits and compliance services;
- support our clients with occupational health and safety and quality audits;
- provide a professional independent external review process to enhance the reliability, credibility and integrity of the internal systems and processes under review; and
- build strong relationships with our clients based on professionalism, expertise, confidence, integrity and trust.
Our core values are Service Excellence, Expertise, Partnership, Transparency and Integrity.
BRM is committed to the highest level of privacy and confidentiality of client property. Our computer system is protected by the latest version of anti Virus software. All systems are password-protected and are changed monthly. Our premises is electronically secure.
The National Privacy Principles established by the Privacy Act 1988 apply to BRM Risk Management.
Type of Personal Information held
Personal information that we collect and hold usually falls into the following categories:
- Information about incidents in the workplace
- Staff information
- Information submitted and obtained in relation to absences from work due to leave, illness or other causes
- Information obtained to assist in managing client and business relationships
- Information received from clients in relation to auditing and training purposes
Purposes for which we hold Personal Information
We primarily hold personal information for the following purposes:
- Client and Business Relationship Management
We may disclose your personal information for the purposes for which it is primarily held or for a related secondary purpose.
In most cases we may only disclose information with your consent.
We may disclose your personal information where we are under a legal duty to do so, including circumstances where we are under a lawful duty of care to disclose information.
We contract out a number of services as required. Our contractors may see some of your personal information. Typically our contractors would include:
- IT contractors and database designers
- Contract auditors as required
- External consultants and advisers (for example, our lawyers, accountants and financial services providers)
Enquiries and Complaints
You can make further enquiries or complaints about our privacy policies to our Privacy Coordinator at:
BRM Risk Management Pty Ltd
You can also make complaints to the Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner.
Certifications/ Accreditations and Professional Associations
- SAI Global: BRM's certification body for ISO 9001: 2015
- RABQSA Certificate - Lead Auditor in Quality Management Systems
- Exemplar Global
- Statutory Claims Officers
- Owners Corporation of Victoria
- National Community Titles Institute